Appeal regarding already claimed particulars with documents uploaded will be considered only. However, appeal regarding inclusion of fresh documents will not be considered.
Date of Birth Place of Birth Gender Marital Status CNIC Number
Mobile Number Email Address
August 10, 1990 Charsadda Male
+92 341 917887817101 6650599 7
Aug 2015-May 2018, Ph.D candidate at Ghulam Ishaq Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology, Topi, KP, Pakistan.
Oct 2012-Jan 2015, M.Phil candidate at department of Mathematics Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan, KP, Pakistan.
Oct 2010-Jun 2012, Master candidate at department of Mathematics Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan, KP, Pakistan.
Title Numerical Solution of Differential Equations by Haar Wavelets Courses Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations (ii) Ana- lytical Solutions of Partial Differential Equations (iii) Computa-
tional Methods for Engineers (iv) Advance Quantum Methods
- Stochastic Processes (vi) Intermediate Fluid
Title Hermite-Hadamard Like Inequalities for Pre-invex Functions
Courses Computational Methods (ii) Geometric Function Theory (iii) Optimization Theory (iv) Viscous Fluid I (v) Viscous Fluid II
- Numerical Solution of Ordinary Differential Equations (vii) Perturbation Method I (viii) Computational Fluid
Courses Complex Analysis I (ii) General Topology (iii) Algebra I (iv) Real Analysis I (v) Ordinary Differential Equations (vi) Algebra II (vii) Partial Differential Equations (viii) Numerical Analysis I (ix) Set Theory and Logic (x) Real Analysis II (xi) Analytical Mechanics (xii) Complex Analysis II (xiii) Mathematical Statistic I (ivx) Fluid Mechanics (vx) Functional Analysis (xvi) Numerical Analysis II (xvii) Quantum Mechanics.
Project Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations by θ- Weighted Scheme.
Numerical Analysis, Wavelets, Numerical Solutions of Integer and Fractional Order Partial Differential Equations, Integral Inequalities, Polynomial Approxi- mations.
- Sirajul Haq, Abdul Ghafoor, Manzoor Hussain and Shamsul Arifeen, Nu- merical solution of two dimensional Sobolev and generalized Benjamin-Bona- Mahony-Burgers equations via Haar wavelets, Comput. Math. Appl. 75 (2019) 565-575.
2 Abdul Ghafoor and Sirajul Haq, An efficient numerical scheme for the study of equal width equation, Results in Physics, 9 (2018), 1411-1416.
- Sirajul Haq and Abdul Ghafoor, An efficient numerical algorithm for multi- dimensional time dependent partial differential equations, Math. Appl. 75 (2018), 2723-2734.
- Manzoor Hussain, Sirajul Haq, Abdul Ghafoor, Meshless spectral method for solution of time-fractional coupled KdV equations, Math. Comput. 341 (2019) 321-334.
- Manzoor Hussain, Sirajul Haq, Abdul Ghafoor and Ihteram Ali, Numerical
solutions of time-fractional coupled viscous Burgers’ equations using meshfree spectral method , Computational and Applied Mathematics, Accepted.
- Sirajul Haq, Abdul Ghafoor, Manzoor Hussain , Numerical solutions of
variable order time fractional (1+1)- and (1+2)-dimensional advection dispersion and diffusion Models, Appl. Math. Comput. 360 (2019) 107-121
- Manzoor Hussain, Sirajul Haq, Abdul Ghafoor, A computational study of
variable coefficients fractional advection-diffusion-reaction equations via implicit meshless spectral algorithm , Engineering with Computers, Accepted.
- Award of GA-4 scholarship received from GIK Institute of Engi- neering Sciences and Technology for D studies.
- First position (Gold Medal) in Sc.
- Assistant Professor (6.3.2019 to date), Institute of Numerical Sciences Kohat University of Science and Technology,
- Assistant Professor (19.9.2018 to 1.3.2019), Women University,
- Three years research assistant and course instructor at GIK
- Lecturer in department of Mathematics Bacha Khan University Charsadda (2.9.2014 to 15.8.2015).
- Lecturer in department of Mathematics Qurtuba University of Science & Information Technology (25.5.2014 to 8.2014).
- Numerical solutions of time fractional partial differential Equa- tions via Haar Wavelets, Two days conference on Emerging Trends in Scientific Computing, Kohaht University of Sciences and Technology and Malakand University, March 28-29,
- Scientific workplace