Borrowing of Books
1. A borrower card will be issued to each member for the loan purposes, this card will be provided to the user in two weeks after submission of the library registration form, and will not be transferable, and should be surrendered at the time of taking clearance certificate for exam as well as for final degree.
2. Library card (borrower card) will be valid up to the last term/ semester exam clearance date.
3. A member who loses his card shall inform the librarian in written form so that a duplicate card is issued to the member against a fine of Rs 20.
4. A duplicate card shall be issued 2 times only, thereafter, the library membership of the loser will be cancelled.
5. Overdue of books shall be punishable with a fine of Rs.1.00 per day.
6. No students shall be allowed to appear in the examination held by the university unless he or she, obtains a clearance slip from the library to the effect that he or she has no books /outstanding against them.
7. In case a book is urgently required, the librarian may recall it at a short notice any time and such a book shall be returned immediately by the borrowers.
8. In case of donated material, thesis, reports, etc., the librarian will assess the cost/value of the material.