Rules & Regulations for Affiliation of Private Sector Educational Institutions with Kohat University of Science & Technology
Whereas it is expedient to lay down procedure for the disposal of applications for the affiliation of educational institutions in Private Sector with Kohat University of Science & Technology (KUST), the following Rules are hereby framed under Section 27(1) of Kohat University of Science & Technology, Ordinance 2001.
These Rules may be called the KUST Rules & Regulations for Affiliation (2010) of Private Sector Educational Institutions.
These rules shall come into force with immediate effect.
These rules shall apply to all educational institutions in private sector seeking affiliation with Kohat University of Science & Technology.
In these rules unless there is anything repugnant in the subject or context:
- University means Kohat University of Science & Technology (KUST).
- Affiliation means affiliation with KUST.
- Affiliation Committee means Affiliation Committee of KUST constituted under Section 10(1) of the First Statutes of KUST, Ordinance 2001.
- Vice Chancellor means Vice Chancellor of KUST.
- Registrar means Registrar of KUST.
- Director Academics means Director Academics of KUST.
- Director Finance means Director Finance of KUST.
- Controller of Examinations means Controller of Examinations of KUST.
- Librarian means Librarian of KUST.
- Director Sports means Director Sports of KUST.
- Government means Government of KPK & Federal Government.
- Inspection Team means a Team constituted by the Vice-Chancellor for inspecting the Educational Institution, registered by the Higher Education Regulatory Authority, seeking affiliation.
- All other terms and expressions shall have the same meanings as assigned to them under Section 2 of KUST, Ordinance 2001.